Before and during your visit
We are back at full capacity in our venues now, so there's no longer any socially-distanced seating.
For any event you still need to buy a ticket online in advance. You can book tickets right up until the event start time. Please check you've received your PDF ticket by email.
If you have tickets and are unable to attend because you are unwell or have tested positive for Covid-19, please contact our Box Office at [email protected] before the event start time to arrange a credit or swap.
The Government guidance remains for those who test positive to stay at home for at least five full days, even though this is no longer legally mandated.
If you are in close contact with someone who tests positive, you are no longer expected to isolate or take daily tests.
While infection rates are still quite high, we encourage visitors and staff to:
- Wear face coverings in the Centre if they're not exempt
- Use the hand sanitisers around the Centre
We're pleased to be able to welcome you back to the Library and will once again be offering a full range of services. Please note:
- Visits will no longer be time-limited
- We request customers continue to observe social distancing.
- Although wearing a face covering is a matter of personal choice, please consider wearing a face covering in our libraries to protect staff and other customers.
- Do not visit the Library if you are feeling unwell.
What we're doing to keep people safe
We're following sector best practice to make sure the building is Covid secure. Measures include:
· Encouraging visitors and staff to wear a face covering in the Centre unless exempt
· Providing hand sanitiser stations at all entrances
· Regular and thorough cleaning of door handles, rails, toilets and other areas
· Air handling units to supply 100% fresh air and extract air directly out of the building
We'll continue to review and manage any risks and to respond to any changes in Government guidance, keeping our staff trained and up-to-date as we go.